Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Deleted

I had to delete my last post- I had a terrible weekend, I got depressed and let that selfishness win. I spent some time repenting for doubting God, for blaming God, for feeling that God had abandonded me when that isn't what i know of Him. Thanks to some wonderful encouragement (thanks Gayla and Sherry!) I know that I am where I should be- I don't have to like it and I am honest about that but I have to know that God is there, even when I can't see Him or feel Him.
Starting again... I don't understand why people don't stay at our church but I understand that God is at work. I don't understand why I am alone but I do understand that God is all I need. I don't understand why I am still living on this side of town but I do understand that God has a plan for my future and if I am patient and lean on Him I will get His best!

No comments: